I am currently recruiting for an Occupational Therapist to work for a local authority in Merton.
Experience in a community setting is desirable but not essential.
The ideal Occupational Therapist will have experience in working with adults who have a wide range of needs, mainly physical disabilities.
This position will involve assessing patients for simple pieces of equipment and complex manual handling equipment.
They can interview immediately via telephone/Zoom and the position is to start as soon as possible.
Details on this opportunity:
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
- Long term contract
- Local Authority
- £36 per hour
- HCPC registered
- Car driver with use of own vehicle
Call Chris Woods today on 0208 194 0154.
We are working with a number of clients, UK wide, so if you are an Occupational Therapist looking for a new opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in contact.
We also offer up to £250 referral bonus for anyone referred to us and placed into a new role.
What Entrada Recruitment Group can offer:
- Dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way in a timely and professional manner.
- Paid weekly – on time, every time!
- We come to you – when it’s time to register, we will meet you at a location of your choice.
- Accessible – offices in Central London.
- Personalised Recruitment – tailored to your needs, our experienced consultants have years of market knowledge so will be on hand to help.